Saturday Afternoons, 1:00 PM
We offer reservation-only tastings every Saturday at 1pm. You must schedule a tasting to attend. We have two tasting options:
Basic Tasting $15- a flight of 8 ciders served with baguette and local butter.
Tasting and Lunch $25- a flight of 8 ciders served with picnic fixings: baguette, local cheese, cured meat, and produce from our garden.
Details on Tasting Reservations
- When you arrive we will sign you in and accept payment for the tastings.
- Your group will have your own, socially distanced table.
- The tastings will be served in flight format.
- Ciders will be available for purchase after the tasting.
- In accordance with NYS Department of Health requirements, you must wear a mask at all times unless seated.
- We limit our tastings to 12 people and under, so please be sure to reserve a space for each person in your group. We appreciate your consideration to cancel by e-mail 24 hours in advance if you find you can not keep the appointment.
Eve's Cidery is a rural, working farm. We are not a tourist destination. Therefore we are a little but tricky to find. Some map apps will tell you to park your car on the side of the road and walk into the woods to find us. Pay them no heed. Head toward 308 Beckhorn Hollow Rd. Once you cross the bridge over Cayuta Creek, we are the next place on the left. A big red and white gambrel roofed barn with a picture of the barn on it. There is no sign.