Saturdays @ 1 pm
Tasting ($15) includes an in depth walk through of 5-6 Eve’s ciders.
Tasting and Lunch ($25)- flight of 5-6 ciders served with picnic fixings: baguette, local cheese, cured meat, and local produce.
(Seltzer on hand for kiddos and non al)
Eve’s Tastings are held in the midst of our working farm and cidery. We invite folk who are deeply interested in learning about cider and organic orcharding. Our friendly farm dogs and chickens will likely be in attendance during your visit.
Details on Tasting Reservations
- Tastings will be held outdoors, weather permitting.
- In case of inclement weather tastings will be held inside our small cider retail / office. We will contact you on the Friday before your Saturday tasting if this is our plan.
Please note: if you are uncomfortable with being indoors, please check with us 24-48 hrs before your tasting. We will refund you for weather-related cancellations up to 24 hr in advance (no refund after 24 hrs).
- Your group will have your own, socially distanced table outside.
- Kiddos and Non Al adults are welcome!
- Ciders will be available for purchase after the tasting.
- We limit our tastings to 10 people and under, so please be sure to reserve a space for each person in your group. We appreciate your consideration to cancel by e-mail 24 hours in advance if you find you can not keep the appointment.
Questions? Changes? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Eve's Cidery is a rural, working farm. We are not a tourist destination. Therefore we are a little but tricky to find. Some map apps will tell you to park your car on the side of the road and walk into the woods to find us. Pay them no heed. Head toward 308 Beckhorn Hollow Rd. Once you cross the bridge over Cayuta Creek, we are the next place on the left. A big red and white gambrel roofed barn with a picture of the barn on it. There is no sign.